Need a stocking stuffer?
Now is the time to purchase your discount advance tickets!
Purchase today and save $$.
Your ticket order includes a hand crafted gift card holder.
Your order will be mailed in time for holiday gift giving or you can make arrangements to pick up at the office.
Discount Advance Sale Tickets Only $15 each
At the Gate admission - Tuesday and Wednesday - $17
At the Gate admission - Thursday - Sunday - $19
Children under 36" are free
Senior Citizens 65 years young and up receive Free Admission with ID Wednesday until 6PM - includes Unlimited Rides!
Grange Members receive Free Admission with ID Wednesday until 6PM - - includes Unlimited Rides!
Armed Forces Day Free Admission with ID Wednesday until 6PM - - includes Unlimited Rides! (Active Military & Veterans)
Call for group rates.
Children under 36" are not permitted on Midway rides, - there are 3 rides for under 30" and adults may ride with younger children on the Big Wheel and Merry Go-Round. there are also multiple Kid Zones around the Fairgrounds
Limited rides are available for children 36"- 48".
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover at all gates.
There are ATM machines available on the Fairgrounds.
We accept the New York State Association of Agricultural Fairs, Inc. pass.
This pass includes admission, parking, shows and entertainment - this pass does not include rides.
All gates are open at 10am.
Exhibits and Vendors open at 11am.
Midway opens at 12 noon every day.
Helpful Tips to make your Altamont Fair experience more fun!
1. Make a plan of where to meet on the fairgrounds in case you are split up.
2. Make note of where you came in - all the gates are numbered.
3. Make sure to bring medications with you in case of an emergency.
4. Bring a stroller/wagon for the kids - there is a lot of ground to cover!
5. Bring sunscreen and apply often! Sunscreen will be available for purchase at the Altamont Country Store
6. Lost child - Talk to your children about what to do if they get lost. All fair staff have been trained to assist. Your child should go to a person with a name badge within a building, at any of the five gates or a person in a security uniform.
7. If you have a large party, be sure to designate a time and place to meet if you are separated.
8. Open toed shoes, sandals and flip-flops are not allowed on many of the rides.
9. Saving the midway for last. If you use Gate 5 off of Altamont-Voorheesville Rd, take a right as you enter the fairgrounds. This will take you in a counter clockwise direction around the entire fairgrounds, saving the rides until last.